The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Cheese Cake

There is this guy from high school, that often enters my mind. Much more often then he should, but I know exactly why he does. I "dated" him briefly when I was a senior. Starting talking to him a little bit when I was away at college. I was always wrapped up with losers though, so I never really got involved with this guy. BUT, I thought of him often.

I have had NO contact with this guy since about March of 1998. He was younger then me, still in high school. A few different times in my life, I searched for him on the internet with no luck. Then entered the world of Myspace. I have lost count the number of times I have looked for him on Myspace. Stalker...not really. I just really wanted to know what came of him. It would have been interesting if him and I were ever REALLY single at the same time, I thought.

Well, tonight...I FOUND him on Myspace! WOW! 110% NOT what I thought. He didn't graduation from our high school, he didn't join the military (which is a huge shocker to me), he's the goth type, and just nothing I imagined he'd be.

Now...why did I never forget him? He was, BY FAR, the best kisser EVER!

Something that annoys me. People that don't call when they say they will!

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home