The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Friday, October 13, 2006

Sunshine

I really need to find something that works as well for my off the wall, out of no where allergy attacks as liquid Benedryl.  That stuff works GREAT.  Within 5 minutes I'm back to normal, but within in hour, I'm pass out sleepy!  Any suggestions? 

Jo & I are leaving for up north the minute she walks in the door from physical therapy.  YAY!

Today was Blondie's last day at work.  She was crying.  I did a decent job of not crying but I wouldn't look her in the eye.  I couldn't tell you the last time I cried over a female friend.  I'm going to miss her SO much at work.  I know I'll talk to her outside of work and stuff...but its NOT the same!

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home