The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, October 12, 2006

You And Me

So, I had this long post all typed out and the computer crashed. LOVELY.

As I was saying...life is BUSY. Busier then normal busy. Its all good in the hood.

Its October 12th. Can someone please tell me what this white wet stuff is outside on the ground? Cause I KNOW its NOT snow! October is my favorite month...but NOT with SNOW!

A few days ago my friends Rhi
& Pink Lady posted the following quote...

"Never make someone a priority, who is only willing to make you an option."


Well, let me tell you! That is 110% fitting for the past few months of my brain & my life. That crap about life being a 2 way street. Yeah. So, I kept making someone a priority. He kept making me an option. Someone kept making me a priority. I kept making him an option. It sucks! What sucks more, I've got neither...not even as friends. :-(

I'll be out of the town this weekend. I don't know if I'll be staying at my house or Gma's the next little bit either. It all depends. ;-)

I've said it before and I'll say it again...BOYS SUCK! Can't live with them, can't live without them. This is directed at NO ONE special...unless you think its about you.

Tomorrow is Blondie's last day at work. I'm going to cry, I'm sure! Just means we have to socialize more outside of the office!!!!!


God is love!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home