The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Pink

So my Tigers are now trailing the World Series 2-1.  Good thing is a best of 7 series! 

My sleep, my schedule, my routine is all thrown off & out of whack.  I'm TRYING!  Not that hard though.  I've got to get back to my routine.  BLAH!

Mom is SO cute.  She just woke up (to know anything about Alzheimer's is to know that morning/night are the worst...especially when first waking up) and came running out of the bedroom. 

Mom:  "Is it time for my party?  Where are all the people at?" 
T:  "Mom, what party?  What for?" 
Mom:  "My party for being so good lately."

She's been good lately, but no party for that.  Maybe we'll have a smart party for her birthday if she continues to behave!  Her birthday is about 22 days away.

My birthday, on the other hand, is 18 days away!

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home