The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, October 23, 2006

Walk Away

The small, thoughtful things matter most.  Always have, always will!  Something as simple as a short email, because you know it will make me smile or laugh. Something as simple as a bottle of water, because you planned ahead, thinking about me. Or strange eerie things, that lead me to believe, things are going to be okay.  Like spending an hour talking about a TV show that I hadn't seen since 1997, to turn on the TV the next morning & THAT show to be on!  I can't wait to see where this goes, my friend!  Someone that can LISTEN, yet talks enough that I don't have to do all the talking (actually, I think he doesn't the majority of it!), someone that makes me smile, makes me laugh, someone to be there for me, someone I can pick up the phone and call, someone I can hang out with for hours on end and not realize time is passing.   Just let me say...awwww! ;-)  AIOAN!  Maybe all males don't suck all the time!  At the same time...good guys don't always finish last!

Should I try and take a vacation day on 11/01, or should I call in sick?  I've got 2 vacation days & 1 sick day to use by year end.  Hmmmm.  Or I could go to work on about 3 hours sleep.  Wait...I do that all the time!

I've got a silly decision to make but it has lots of potential, in many different ways.  I hate feeling like I've got to watch my every move.  I hate the thought of hurting others feelings. 

11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.  Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)


And while all my talk about the boy that makes me go "Awwww" lately...he's JUST my friend.  I can't wait to see where this path leads.  If nothing else, I'm gaining a fabulous friend!  I'm allowing myself (with NO conscious effort) to open up, to have fun, take things for what they are, & enjoying every second of it!  Thanks for being my friend!  Again...AIOAN!

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home