The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, October 23, 2006

Song For Dad

I love when people read more into things then are really there.  I love when people assume things too!

Life keeps tossing (small) lemons at me.  I'm managing to do a good job of making lemonade lately!

ST & SML deserve a huge thank you & pats on the back!  (So boys, this is as good as you are going to get...thanks!)  They dealt with me so much, taught me so much about life & relationships, and friendships as well.  I know life is a learning and growing process.  I would just HATE to see where I'd be with my boys!  A few of the things that are really sticking on in my mind right now:
~Take nothing & more importantly, NO ONE for granted!
~Show others you care!
~People are going to fight!
~There are some risks in life worth taking.
~The world doesn't have to revolve around me all the time.
~I deserve to be treated well!

God is good, all the time!  All the time, God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home