The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, October 23, 2006

Come On Over

I was tagged by Rhi and I always do as told!

) Would you bungee jump?
Yep!

2) If you could do anything in the world for a living what would it be?
Midwife

3) Your favorite fictional animal?
To know me is to know that I don't deal with fiction very well.

4) One person who never fails to make you laugh?
My 8 year old nephew TOY

5) When you were 12 years old what did you want to be when you grew up?
middle school math teacher

6) What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
Shut off the stupid alarm clock ASAP!

7) Have you ever gone to therapy?
therapy, as in counseling...yep! 

8) If you could have one super power what would it be?
To see into the future.

9) Your favorite cartoon character?
Spongebob

10) Do you go to church?
Yep, every week.  I could count on 1 hand how many times in the past 2 years I've missed Church.

11) What is your best childhood memory?
Kickball in my front yard!

12) Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
Not at all!

13) Do you own a gun?
Not yet!

14) Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?
Yes, in a kidding around matter.

15) Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people?
As a little kid when we had Christmas concerts and stuff.

16) What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Eyes & Smile

17) What is your biggest mistake?
Taking people/things for granted!

18) Say something totally random about yourself.
I'm left handed.  I do everything left-handed...except for golf!

19) Has anyone ever said that you looked like a celebrity?
Nope.  There is only 1 ME!  Thank God!

20) What is the most romantic thing someone of the opposite sex has done for you?
Romantic...he knows.  I know.  Its all good.

21) Do you actually read these when other people fill them out?
Usually

22) Is it wrong to not tag anyone?
Not at all, cause I'm not!

God is love!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home