The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Friday, October 27, 2006

Hurt

My same friends that I was raving about just a day or 2 ago...are pissing me off. I guess that's why we are friends. Love them one day, hate them the next...but always have each others backs!

I am SO beyond annoyed with a few of them right now. Hurt & upset. I normally don't allow myself to have those feelings...but yeah. I don't want to go into any detail, because friends being friends, it will probably smooth itself out in a day or to...but that doesn't mean, I don't feel like sh*t right now. I seriously think I might vomit. Hopefully the air clears soon.

A while ago, I made a clear decision, because people & life were changing to pull away from a friend. It wasn't easy, but it was something I had to do for ME. I have learned & grown so much since then. After things that were said recently, I think I might need to take a break from some others too. Just blah.

GO TIGERS! Go Red Wings!

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home