The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Fallen Angels

I've said it before & I'll say it again!  I'm happy the World Series is a best of 7 series.  We are down, but NOT out!  Go Tigers!

Gma got the okay from the doctors to come HOME!  YAY!!!!  We don't know for sure yet WHEN she'll be coming home.  I just can't wait!!!!!!

My friends are SO fabulous!  I'm okay with only having a handful of friends, for the great majority...and today...every single one of them rule!

The situation with my friend just gets more comfortable all the time.  If we could only see eye to eye on one issue.  AIOAN!  Its really a win-win situation.  Right now, its helping keep my mind off of people it shouldn't be on!  Dude, I should be sleeping BUT no!  I haven't talked to him in 2 days and NOW we both have time.  HELLO!  We both have JOBS to be at tomorrow.  ;-)  Its so fun!

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home