The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Step Into The Light

So, my Tigers lost! Congratulations St Louis Cardinals on winning the World Series! Congratulations to my Detroit Tigers on a great turnaround season!!!! I was SO tired last night, the princess that can ONLY sleep in a bed, that I fell asleep on the living room floor in the middle of the 6th inning. I'm sort of glad I didn't have to watch the end of the game & the other team celebrate. Now, for a few more weeks I only have 1 team to obsess about...my Red Wings. THEN...college basketball starts! Then it will be about my MSU Spartans & UNC Tarheels! And...while we are discussing my sports nerd factor. Don't think that I've stop rooting for my MSU Spartans football team!!!

One of my friends just called me. It was nice to hear from them. It annoyed me though, they we fishing for information on what's going on with me and my friend. I'd answer their questions & they'd dig a little deeper. I'm waiting for their significant other to call me and start the same thing. Then again, the significant other has probably been drilling my friend. I know they both (my friend & significant other) have great hearts & mean no harm. I know they both have different opinions & concerns about me & my friend, with very just cause! My friend & I aren't hiding anything, and we are very open & up front with each other about what's going on. We aren't hiding anything from our friends either. Its a need to know basis.

Its all good in the 'hood. The friend I'm talking about that called me, I would expect nothing less of them. While digging for info, they are doing it out of care, concern, & love for all of us involved. Doesn't mean it doesn't annoy me though!

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home