The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Can't Hold Us Down

Why must families stress each other out at Christmas time? Christmas time is about CHRIST! Someone does something nice, and because the other one is stressed & crabby due to working in retail this time of year, EVERYONE's head gets chopped off. Actually this current issue has nothing to do with MY family, but I'm still in the middle of the mess. Maybe I'm taking things overly personal, which I do, but just errrrrrrrrrr. Maybe because the one that was doing something nice was someone I really care about.

The attitude I had with my friend yesterday calmed down. It took me a couple of hours, then I was able to tell him what the issue was. I tend to take things personal, he's a snappy person. We've got to meet in the middle some.

We had a really nice time going to a Christmas Lightfest last night. It was funny cause we planned on going to two...and drove over an hour to get to one (that was advertised online & had been around for well over a decade) and it wasn't going on. Whatever that was about. The one we did go to was nice though, then we caught a fireworks show that was going on here, so we watched it from my friend's work parking lot (which we stopped at so I could use the bathroom). It was nice to see his office and all that stuff...so I know what he's talking about more.

My friend says he's going to Church WITH me today. Anyone want to place bets on that? He's a pretty traditional Catholic, so he's in for a bit of a shock. My Church(es) are very contemporary & not Catholic. Its the little kids Christmas show. I'm excited.

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home