The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Blame, Etc.

So I wasn't going to blog from my friend's house, but right now if I don't things could get ugly and I don't want that.

Everyone is going to fight, I KNOW that. Life isn't going to be roses all the time. (Don't get me wrong, I still love him to pieces!) But let me just say ERRRRRRRRRRRR! He just bit my head off over something, something small, something not that important. I'm annoyed. I'll get over it, but for now, I have an attitude problem. It sucks when your boyfriend's mother is also one of your best friend's mother-in-law's. He's napping on the couch. Good idea...I think I need time to calm down at how he handle the situation, I think he needs a nap!

Onto other news...the heat is out at my parents house (thankfully we own space heaters!). The toliet here is broken (thankfully there are 3 bathrooms!)

Tonight, my friend & I are going to look at fancy Christmas light displays. At least, that's the plan...which knowing how we function, means, probably not.

Tomorrow is the children's Christmas program at the Church I've been going to. It shall be intesting because I've never been to a Church so large, with so many kids.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home