The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Her Against Me

I'm alive. So much has been going on that I don't have a clue where to start.

I spent last week being SICK!!! I'm still NOT well by any means, but better then I was. I'm SICK of being sick and just want to be well. I'm trying SO hard. I don't know what to do anymore.

Between staying at Gma's & my friend's posts are hard to come by lately. If posting via email would work properly, I'd be able to post more...but yeah.

Thanksgiving was great! The food wasn't that good, but whatever. My friend, his brother & sister-in-law (being J & Shell), and I went to The Parade. We were able to watch from my friend's old work, so we were inside and outside (and the weather was great!) and had a blast!!! I haven't been since I was about 5 & J had never been. Then later, we went to my friend's cousin's house. There was about 40 people and I had a good time. I didn't panic or anything which is a bonus. His little cousins & nephew were so fun. The adults were cool to. Now ask me whose name I remember...and yeah.

The day after Thanksgiving I went up north with my family to visit my cool grandparents. Good food and fun. Nothing to exciting up there.

Then I got sick, and I've been sick and it sucks! My friend has been such a supportive trooper thru this entire mess. He even emptied out my puke bucket! I'd be lost without him.

I'm a little financially stressed with being so sick, missing so much work...but it will work itself out. So everyone probably won't get a Christmas gift. Oh well.

Now, about my friend...he's so fabulous! He's the greatest boyfriend a girl could dream for. He's a keeper for sure. He listens, he talks, he makes me smile, he makes me laugh, he is a great cuddler, he does a good job of putting in ear drops, he will let me control the remote, etc. I trust him. I'm in love. For everything he is, for everything he says, for everything he does, I love him. Yes, you heard me right. I trust him AND I'm in love. And he loves me.

I have my moments where I'm moron girl though and get annoyed that he just doesn't KNOW how I function yet. (Like when its time for Princess T to sleep or eat) Looking back, ST & I probably stayed together longer then we should have, because we knew each other so well. We were comfortable with each other and all that jazz. This getting to know my friend and just how the other one functions can be rough now and then...but we are in it for the long haul.

God is love!

2 Comments:

At Saturday, December 09, 2006 8:04:00 AM, Blogger Boobless Brigade Master said...

Yay You! Both of you!
So, so, so, so happy for you!

 
At Sunday, December 10, 2006 9:55:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

TRUST+LOVE=WHOA! Yep good *MEN* 'like our dad' are hard to find but I think we found them! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home