The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Shine

Christmas was stressful, annoying, irritating, and fantastic! I don't think I would have survived without my friend. Of course, his family was part of the stress, but we made it through everything together. Of course, there were Xanax involved.

My friend and I are supposed to be spending today together. He told me he didn't want me to go shopping with Shell. Fine, okay...not a problem. We've had to do SO much lately and quality time together hasn't happened. WELL, he's sleeping! We slepted in until nearly 11:00, by 15:00 he was napping. Now, of course, I'll want to go to be EARLY (waking at 04:30 after 5 days off is a real bi*ch) and he won't want to. Quality time at its best.

My friend and I have TONS of gifts to return. Lots of stuff we bought for others then found better stuff, lots of stuff that doesn't fit, a few things we don't like & a few duplicates. Our families & friends were just great this holiday season. I feel truly blessed.

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home