The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Honky's Ladder

Blah. Bahhhhh humbug! I'm (along with my friend) just feeling stressed and overwhelmed with the holidays. My sister JJ, and his brother/my friend J (JJ and J actually have the same name) are driving us crazy, have had us both in tears. I can't begin to explain how upset I am with my sister. Jesus is the reason for the season.

Monday night I stepped outside my box and went to a trim-a-tree party that my friend Dani was having. Dani works with me and is moving to AZ soon. I'm going to miss her. I had a good time at the party, even though I knew no one! Of course, I did have a small panic attack before it though.

Off to David's Friends Christmas Party.

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home