The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Held

Visiting with my parents/sister yesterday was nice. I just HATE the drive. I'm getting spoiled by not having to make it lately. We (Mom, Dad, Jo, Jo's boyfriend, my friend and I) are going to dinner next Saturday. Should be interesting. Hopefully Jo's boyfriend will start talking soon. I don't like the quiet ones.

My baby sister turns 21 on Wednesday. How is my baby sister turning 2-1? Where did 21 years go?

Last night, game night at J & Shell's was a blast! It was just 6 of us (Steph/husband, Shell & J, my friend & I). We decided we are going to do it once a month. Steph's next month, date is set. So, I guess that means in March, we are probably doing game night here.

I have stuff on my mind, but just don't feel like typing. Maybe I should NAP! I heart naps!

God is love!

1 Comments:

At Sunday, January 07, 2007 4:53:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES 2-1 FINALLY!! :-) Brian & Darryl talk just fine...he likes Brian! We have come to figure out that we balance each other out talking wise. It was good seeing you too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home