The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Song Of Love

So, my baby sister, Jo, turned 21 yesterday. OMG! I'm OLD!

My friend and I had a small converstation about life yesterday. We are very different regarding money. In my opinion, he views those that have less money, as a less of a person. He's very money centered, money driven, etc. He looks down on those that don't value money as much as he does. Its weird to me. I was raised in middle class America. I basically plan on being middle class America my entire life. I don't see anything wrong with that. Its just a touchy subject for both of us. We were talking about a grocery store and he was like "I won't go there. Its trashy." I've been to this store a few times. Its not the nicest, cleanest, fanciest store around, but its not that bad that I wouldn't go there. Like I said, its a weird strange touchy subject...that I KNOW we've got to hammer out sooner rather then later. I should be happy that he's smart with his money & goal orientented.

I'm doing laundry. I hate doing laundry. I really hate doing laundry here. I still (especially since I DON'T live here) real funny cleaning, doing laundry, emptying the dishwasher, etc here. I'll get over it.

I've got a lot running thru my mind regarding my 2 best (male) friends lately. ST & SML. I'll post about that later, or tomorrow.

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home