The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, January 08, 2007

The Glory

Today was Monday. Yep! Most definitly Monday! I left for work with a slight attitude. Issues between my friend and I. Nothing big, but nothing I want to deal with on a Monday morning. I have to remember, he's NOT ST. He needs to remember I'm not his ex-wife.

We've had great weather for it to be January in Michigan. According to the radio, it was 36 degrees this morning. As I walk into my building, pass the time clock at 05:57, I'm like DAMN, its COLD! Yes, it was colder INSIDE my building then it was outside! At least, it felt that way! Yes, happy Monday! No heat. Of course, its the first day I wore my new fancy coat to work, which I can't wear to do the normal functions of my job...like type. Thankfully I did have another jacket in my car. Then about 07:30, the huge printer/scanner/fax machine/copier that I use about 500 times a day (seriously) DIED! Happy Monday! So, then I have to send all my print jobs to the other end of the room by all the ones that I feel don't like me, like to tattle on me, etc. Oh, Happy Monday! (Repair man came out, something about the major drum/motor breaking, parts on order...see you in a few days) Again, Happy Monday! I come back from lunch (I had a GREAT lunch thankfully!) to be told phones/computers have been up/down for the last little bit. That trend continues for another 30 minutes. Happy Monday! Mine was one of the very last ones to get fully restored. Talk about a royal pain! Thankfully, at 14:44 I was out of there...until 06:00 tomorrow, of course.

ST called today. He was returning my call. I didn't mean to call him yesterday, but I forgot who was who in my speed dial. He assures me he's fine, but I feel different. He's such a good person & great friend. I hate being a worrier. I know its got to be lonely and boring living so far from your friends/family.

Off to go look at new furniture (tables/entertainment center & a chaise) for my friend's living room & return all the clothes he got me for Christmas that don't fit. Its not his fault I've gained weight. Ahhh!

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home