The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, January 14, 2007

You Alone

I have a headache that won't go away. I've tried everything logical, and its still there! I better sleep it off, cause I can't handle a Monday morning with a pounding headache.

We are supposed to be getting an ice storm overnight. Joy. We've been very blessed with good weather this winter season. I like snow more then ice though.

Life with my friend is still going super. He's sleeping right now. He's so cute to watch sleep. Of course, going to sleep at 18:15, means he'll be wide awake about the time I climb into bed.

Many MANY moons ago, at about age 12-14, my Dad made me take a boating safety class. My family had a boat at the time, and if you took that class, you could legally drive a watercraft without having a drivers license. Well, NOW, if you were born after 12/31/78 you MUST take that class to drive a PWC (meaning jetski). Of course, 15 years later, I have NO idea where my certificate is at, so now I'll be wasting 3 Tuesday nights & $10 to get that cert again. Oh well. My friend is going to take it with me, just because he thinks he'll learn something. (Note: My friend has 2 jetskis in the little garage)

I'm starting to feel more comfortable at the Church I'm attending. They've got 2 new groups & 1 existing one that I'm interested in. Its just nearly impossible for me to take the steps alone to get more info, let alone JOIN.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home