The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Merciful Rain

I'm forgetful.

I've been meaning to type about what happened last Wednesday. So, I talked to my doctor twice. He's awesome! My problem (most likely) had nothing to do with taking 2 Xanax within about 15 hours. My problem was because I had taken some major sinus medication that messes with Xanax in a bad way. Of course, if we'd like to be sure, we could, under medical supervisior do this again. Thanks, but no thanks. Of course, the Dr gave me a much more indepth Chemistry type answer...but that's the basic idea of the mess.

Tonight is the NHL Super Skills competition & tomorrow the All-Star game. I'm exicted. I just want to say it SUCKS that they are both on weeknights/workdays. BLAH!

What do I want for dinner? Why must I do laundry?

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home