The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

God Of Wonders

So, for starters...if Blogger tells me 1 more time, that my new version is ready, I'm going to scream! Okay...so I'll be screaming a lot. I'll switch when they force me to. I know this system, it works fine for me. I'm from the school of "If its not broken, don't fix it."

Speaking of which...they are jacking up things at work again. Yes, I complain, but do nothing about it. Tomorrow at 09:00 I have to go to a meeting with all the "supervisiors". Nervous & annoyed. One of my tasks at work is auditing the quality of peoples work. Well, the powers that be decided to 100% change that without figuring out what they are doing & its created nothing but a mess. I'm content without auditing but yet, half the people are yelling at me cause I'm not doing it, half the people are telling me I don't need to. The powers that be didn't think this thru AT ALL before putting out a new policy & stuff. I wish I could just say "Let me slack off all day, like 90% of the people in my room do" but that's just NOT me. I need to be busy, all the time.

I'm trying to be grateful I have a job, unlike SO many in Michigan right now.

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home