The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I Don't Feel Like Dancin'

Staying at Gma's getting more & more trying each time. Physically & emotionally, it just DRAINS me. I'm done there, for a bit. I have started to realize that Gma's bi-polar issues are my biggest problem (coming from the Queen of Bi-Polar-ness). I can barely handle my own mental health issues. Gma is fine one minute, the next minute she's dying, the next minute she's ready to kill everyone, etc. We all know she's bi-polar, but there's NO telling her that. She's had a rough life, but that's NO excuse for some things. I just don't know. I don't know how many more times I can stay there. It has little to do with my friend and MUCH MUCH MUCH more to do with my own well being.

Over the past few days, 3 of my Uncles (all on Mom/Gma's side of the family) have been in the hospital. Uncle 1 had hand surgery (out-patient) about a week ago...has now been in the hospital for 5 days with an infection, requiring a second surgery. He might be out tomorrow. Uncle 2 went to the ER because they thought he had a stroke because his entire left side went numb and he couldn't talk right (turns out to be pinched nerves in his neck), Uncle 3 went in to have surgery to remove some masses attached to arteries in his legs (not this Uncle has been in TERRIBLE health for years and its a blessing he's still with us). No word on how he's doing, so I'm sticking with the no news is good news motto.

So...on top of that mess. People are rude, insenstive, moronic, buttheads sometimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't get into great detail, because of the issues at hand. Let me just remind you all that the internet is a VERY public place. People took things from important, yet personal websites and put information, FALSE info up all over the place about people I love and care about much. Its a mess.

Next point. People change, friends change. Its a sad sad thing. I miss my best friend dearly. Nothing more, nothing less.

God is love!

1 Comments:

At Thursday, February 01, 2007 1:26:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wanted to tell you I love you & wanna see you soon! Hope you are having a good day! *hugs*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home