The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Friday, February 16, 2007

Apologies On Napkins

My friend works on computer systems for hospitals, therefore My friend often gets called in the middle of the night for work stuff. Last night when his phone went off for work (sometimes they call, sometimes they text message), I couldn't figure out what the heck was going on. So, he was up for a couple of hours doing work stuff. Then at the butt crack of dawn (before dawn actually), when I was leaving for work, my friend was going on and on about how he was leaving work at 13:00 because he had his hours in, was tired, etc. I was arguing with him that he never leaves before 15:00, WHY was he going to leave at 13:00?! This converstation went on 3 different times, about 2 minutes each time. So, at 13:15 this afternoon, I call him. He's at work. I was like "Thought you were leaving at 13:00?!" He's like "Why would I do that?" Apparently he was sleeping this morning & doesn't recall the converstation. He was leaving at about 15:00.

Tomorrow is TOY's 9th birthday party. His lovely mother didn't call to tell me until today (she assumed everyone else told me which they did...but that's not the point) and she wasn't calling to tell me but more importantly to bring salad. Reminder: My nephews are innocent. Its not their fault their mother is a moron sometimes. She's my sister and I love her but its so hard to like her.

Sunday morning there is a special service/concert happening at the Church I've been attending. I can't wait. I invited Jo & my friend to go with me. For whatever reason Jo can't/doesn't want to. My friend better go or I'm going to be annoyed with the world. I'm not holding my breathe though.

My plans for the weekend shall be pretty interesting. Nothing tonight, tomorrow is TOY's birthday party & then game night with our friends. Sunday is the concert thing at Church. Other then that, LOTS of relaxing.

TGIF!!!!!!!

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home