The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Absolutely Sweet Marie

Life's been such a roller coaster lately.

I can't even began to describe the slap in the face type stuff going down at work. I've been looking on Monster.com, checking the paper, and talking with friends. We shall see. I didn't go into work yesterday. Bad yucky snow plus a REAL bad attitude because I'm getting crapped on equals "sick" day!

I think of things I want to type about, but then by the time I get to one of the real PC's vs my friend's work laptop...I have forgotten.

My friend just couldn't wrap his head around the idea that I really didn't care about Valentine's Day. He made dinner, was overly charming all day, and got me a book & wrote me a letter. I think I might have told him Happy Valentine's Day.

I've got time & a house to myself...I'm going to take a bath, read, and nap.

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home