The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Love Song For A Savior

That's Mom, trying to not knock over a teddy bear.









That's Jo...crutches & all. She's been on those things SO long, I'm starting to think they are attached to her. See the ice carved bench to her left, I wanted her to sit on it, but NO.






That's my Dad & Mom, huddling behind a huge chunck o' ice...like that's going to keep them warm.








That's Jo's friend. Not that you can see much of her. I think she's my favorite of Jo's farmville friends. She's so fun. Plus she's smart about sports.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, February 06, 2007 12:19:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice little captions about all of us! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home