The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, February 03, 2007

In Christ Alone

Went to the Ice Show with my friend today, meeting my parents, Jo, and her friend there. Had a decent (but FREEZING) time hanging out with them. It was nothing as nice as the Ice Show we usually go to, but in this weather (and with a sister on crutches) the big fancy Ice Show probably would have been to much.

My Dad finally spoke with his parents. They are fine, their house is fine, all their friends are fine, but no word on if any of them had damage. The MAJOR damage was about 1 to 4 miles from their house.

My friend is at work right now. He should be home in about 3 hours. I've never been here at night alone. Kinda scary. Definitly boring.

I thought about going out with my friends tonight, but besides the fact that the money isn't really over flowing, I'm just old. I woke up at 08:00, took a 2+ hour nap this afternoon, and here its not yet midnight & I could VERY easily go to sleep. How am I going to party non-stop in Vegas?

In case anyone else cares...25 days until I go to Las Vegas!

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home