The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Once Again


Blogger isn't letting me format this how I want, but here are pictures from the Ice Show.


That's my friend & a fish.






The huge blocks of ice they start with.











The blocks of ice getting carved into something cool. The guy was in the process of making a unicorn (the kind with wings), jumping over a moon or something like that.






A circus elephant (which was next to a tiger standing on a ball) It was pretty close to life size.








Love is in the air. That cupid scultpure was outside a Victoria Secret store.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, February 06, 2007 12:23:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The unicorn looking thing was a Pegasus (im not sure about the spelling for once)...its Greek & Im not Greek.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home