The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, February 17, 2007

What Goes Around

When I wake up & get moving, I like to get my stuff DONE, so then I can stop, lay down, relax, whatever.

My friend is NOT like that. He's the type that wants to do one small thing, rest, another small thing, relax, another small thing, lay down. You get the idea.

Its starting to annoy me. It really messes up my system and I can't have that. And when I say system I mean that 2 ways...it messes up my body & sleep schedule and stuff...but ever more important then that, it messes up the way I NEED for things to be done. My OCD type tendancies. I don't see any compromising coming in this arena anytime soon, so I've got to figure out how to deal with it.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home