The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, February 19, 2007

Sea Of Faces

A friend of mine said the following in an email yesterday: "Remember...No relationship is 'perfect' in every way. It's about accepting and compromising when possible "

That was in regards to how my friend and I just operate differently...but right now I'm REALLY having to remember that no relationship is perfect.

I view the word MAD similar to the word HATE. They are overused and used in the wrong context more often then not. I try to use words like annoy, irritate, frusterate instead of MAD.

At about 23:30 last night, when my friend followed me into the living room, I was like "I'm MAD, just leave me alone." For me to use the word mad, and still be MAD...yeah. I'm not a happy camper. I was VERY tempted to go home today, as in Farmville USA, my parents house...because I want him to understand how MAD I am. At the same time, I KNOW that would be running from problems and wouldn't solve anything. I've done the running game enough in my life. I don't want to run from this, but I want it to be all pretty roses again. We shall see. My friend will be working a lot this week because his partner is on vacation and I have to Gma-sit the end of the week/weekend, so who knows how much healing will get to happen.

Happy President's Day!

Feel free to take on sad & angry to my madness if you'd like.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home