The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, February 25, 2007

What If

I've always been an (OVERLY!) emotional person. I don't think there is a lot I can do about it, its just how I am.

Right now, I'm all paranoid feeling. I don't know why. I like to say cause I'm a girl...but that has little to do with it.

The thought of driving in the ice/snow mess tomorrow morning makes me want to vomit.

I'm SO clingly on my friend lately. That's not me. I almost CRAVE affection & attention. That's NOT me. I'm normally the "don't touch me" type. Its nice kinda though, because he (for the majority) deals with my need for continous affection.

My brain is on overload.

I've gained 15lbs since mid-Sept. I have little drive and/or motivation to do anything about it right now, other then complain. I'll figure it out soon enough. I need to be able to work out again, and right now that's not an option.

Everything will work itself out, but right now...OVERLOAD.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home