The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Wild Is The Wind

Shell & J have a puppy. Comet is a 6 month old black lab. J is currently out of town. Shell had class tonight. So, I'm going to stop by after work & let Comet out for a bit. They keep her blocked in the kitchen area during the day, I thought. (Normally J leaves for work at like 10:00 & Shell's home at 16:00. Today, Shell left for work at 07:00 & I got there about 15:30). I let myself in & Comet's not in the kitchen. She's sleeping in front of the TV! I call Shell and ask "What room do you keep Comet in?" "THE KITCHEN. WHY?" Well, Comet showed me how she can hurrdle the baby gate (but not totally clearing it). Better Shell then me. Thankfully, it doesn't look like Comet made a mess of anything though. I changed my mind on wanting a pet anything soon!

I've found my long lost friend (Bean) via myspace. She was MY BEST FRIEND from the time I was 4 til I was 18. Then things got ugly. We've had small bits of contact for about 6 years now (a bbq, her wedding shower, her wedding, my sister's grad party, her grandfather's funeral, her baby shower). Its so nice messaging with her on myspace, yet for some reason stresses me out and makes me nervous. I want things how they were in Dec 1997, but I know they will NEVER be that way again. She's difinitly someone I want to be friends with & I want in my life...its just hard to trying to put it all together. We aren't the same people we were at 18.

I'm watching Dancing with the Stars this season. I've never watched it before, not even 5 minutes. So, my favorites yesterday were Shandi (for a girl) & Joey (for a guy). I think not having a big fan base to start with might hurt Shandi though. I do like the Cha-cha better then the foxtrot.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home