The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

White Lines And Red

About my stress yesterday. When I was talking with my trust friend, they gave me a solid piece of advice that somehow I was skipping over. PRAY ABOUT IT! I wasn't dealing with the issue alone, God's ALWAYS on my side! After praying for a long while, things are much better, much clearer then they were before. Things are perfect, but they are SO much better!

My friend and I went shopping Sunday afternoon. Macy's carries Kate Spade handbags. BUT...they didn't have the one I wanted (that the Kate Spade shop in Las Vegas didi)...but I did get a very cute new Fossil handbag. VERY CUTE...and its GREEN!

I'm starting to wonder what happened to me. I'm all girly lately. I want fancy stuff and yeah. Must have something to do with my boyfriend. ;-) Have I mentioned lately, he's super.

Dinner should be done soon. I get to eat alone. My friend messed up the time of his Dr. appt this afternoon. Got there for a 16:45 appt to find out its at 17:45. I'm not waiting until 19:30 to eat dinner! But eating alone is blah.

The weather was FABULOUS yesterday (think 70 and sunny) so that screamed SPRING! Today I was FORCED to get a pedicure, since its now SPRING! ;-) My toes look so cute. It wasn't as relaxing as normal though.

After my nail appt I went shopping. I was going for 1 thing. With the coupon I had it should have been $30+tax. Well, somehow they claim I couldn't use my coupon...plus then I saw something else I just had to have and $90-something dollars later...but its scrapbooking stuff...needed scrapbooking stuff. In the next little bit I'm heading to my parents to get my scrapping stuff, cause not having it here SUCKS! I got $90-something worth of scrapping stuff. YAY! Happy dance. (Note: One item was on sale 50% off, one item was on sale for 40% off)

Off to play with my new scrapbooking toys, eat dinner alone, and watch the Red Wings win again!

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home