The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Pain

I have a bad headache right now. Approaching migraine level quickly. I have done everything but nap to try to get it to go away. That might be coming soon. Between vacation and the springing ahead gig my sleep is MORE messed up then normal. I'm pretty sure this is a stress headache.

Stress...I don't want to disclose whats going on...because after talking with 2 coworkers that I trust, and one of my very best friends, this is something only I can figure out. Only I can solve this one. I'd like to get another one or 2 of my best friends thoughts, but 1 is to close to the issue and another one just is to busy or whatever.

Things at work have settle down, at least regarding layoffs...for now.

I know I still need to finish recapping my Vegas Vacation.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home