The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Remind Me

I've been depressed, stressed, and mentally struggling for a bit now. To make matters worse...MUCH worse...

A trusted friend's 3.5 week old daughter passed away. Little Baby O was a twin. Its just a sad situation. I'm heartbroken & devistated. I can't even be there for the family the way I'd like to be, because I'm not doing so hot on my own.

I just want make the pain end! I just want to cry! I just want to be held! I just want to sleep! I just want to be left alone! I just want to scream!

Its so difficult these past few days to figure out how God thinks we can handle all this!!!!

God is love!

1 Comments:

At Thursday, March 29, 2007 7:17:00 AM, Blogger Boobless Brigade Master said...

Hugs to you and your friends.
So very sad.
Send off an email to Espe...perhaps she can direct you towards some links that you could send along to help.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home