The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, April 01, 2007

I'm Workin'

In case I haven't mentioned my love of Tim McGraw & Faith Hill lately...

101 days until the Tim & Faith Soul 2 Soul III.

I am BEYOND excited. I have 2 tickets (which I bought myself this time, which sucks!) and I have no idea who I'm taking with me. My friend doesn't care to go, but he'll go. I'd rather go with something that WANTS to go. I've seen Tim countless times since Oct of 97 & I think I can count on 2 fingers how many times (now 3) that I had to buy the tickets. Blah.

Tim released a new CD on Tuesday. I was slacking and didn't buy it until Friday. My opinion of Tim McGraw's "Let It Go" CD. Song # 11, I Need You (with Faith Hill) is GREAT! Song #1 Last Dollar (its all over the radio right now) is GREAT! Overall, its another good Tim CD. Nothing super about it yet...but quality.

Now...the reason I signed on to post again. My friend is sleeping still. I've been awake & playing on the computer for an hour or 2 now. I quietly walk into the bedroom to grab my purse. He wakes up and goes "Where did you go?" I'm like "No where, I'm on the computer." He goes..."What are you buying now?" Smart little cat we have there. T grabbing her purse+playing on the computer=shopping. Busted. Damn him. FYI...I bought 2 Las Vegas picture frames. 1 for my desk at work, 1 for the the living room here.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

1 Comments:

At Sunday, April 01, 2007 1:46:00 PM, Blogger Princess PinkLady said...

Take me take me! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home