The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Friday, April 27, 2007

Dani California

Today has been a crappy day! Poor Jo & my friend. I put out distress calls before 09:00!

My (extended) family fails to realize a few things. 1) Mom's health sucks. 2) Mom's health isn't going to improve. 3) Everyone is doing the best they know how to help my Mom.

See that last one...that's the important one...we are doing the best we know dammit! I've been in tears on and off all day about this mess. I wish I could do ANYTHING to make things better...but I can't! Neither can my Dad. Trust me, if we could, we would. It would make our lives easier too if Mom's health was better. I wish I could explain my true frusteration with my Mom's family...but its not easy.

To make matters worse, I found out today that a relative (its Mom's cousin) has breast cancer. This is someone that I used to go visit every summer as a child (she lives in NC) and I'm just sad.

Other then that life is going decent. I got to spend time with my family last weekend which was nice. I'm annoyed though. I've left my older sister messages and she isn't calling me back. I want to see my nephews! ERRRR!

Tomorrow we have a shin-dig with my friend's family. I am just crabby so I don't want to deal with it, but I always have a good time with them. We are going to dinner to celebrate his mom's birthday/mother's day/good luck with surgery (she's getting a new knee)...then we are all (there shall be 8 of us) coming back here for dessert and games. Chocolate Covered Cherry Martini's here I come! This resturant has the best food and drinks EVER! Its my new fav!

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home