The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Friday, April 13, 2007

Interstate Love Song

Easter was a good time! Went to Mass with my friend, his mom & sister. Then to his parents house to color eggs, eat, play games, eat, and play more games. I had a good time. I love that I'm 95% comfortable around them.

After talking with my friend, he was cool with me heading to Cincinnati to visit ST (and hit Kings Island) but stupid ST is now out of town for work...for like 2 million years. 6 weeks...2 million years, close enough.

Life is going decent overall. For now. I know another depression rut can't be that far off. Hopefully nicer weather is on the way and that tends to help my moods. I need to decide if I want to try and play softball or not this year. I'd end up driving a TON again...and I'm LOVING not driving 1,000 miles a week.

I called JJ today, to see about stopping by to visit this weekend. Got her machine...I won't hold my breathe to hear back from her. I haven't seen my baby Jax since he was in the hospital...and JM & TOY, since TOY's b-day party in early Feb.

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home