The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Friday, April 06, 2007

Under The Lotus

I've got today off, for a nice 3 day holiday weekend! Wahooo!

Today is a very important serious holiday (holy-day) for me. Over the past few years, what Good Friday is really about & the price Christ paid for me has been overwhelming. I'll be heading to Church at 19:00. Other then that, I have no plans for the day or the weekend (well, except for Church again at some point, some where on Sunday).

Last night, I had a real awakening within my relationship. My friend and I haven't spent quality time together in awhile. We got 5 days while in Vegas but other then that its been slim to NONE. I've been busy, he's been insanely business (with work, other work, and helping his family). Its neither of our faults, life just happens. I've been doing a decent job at being understanding that he's busy and when he's not busy, he's exhausted. (He might just sit in front of a computer for a living...but do that for 80 hours a few weeks in a row along with 10-20 of other work and not be exhausted) Anyways...last night, I woke up from my nap and he was finishing up some things for work. He's like "Go start watching the game and I'll be down soon." That usually means see you in the middle of the night. So, I start the hockey game (at the end of the 1st period). He actually made it downstairs by 1/2 way thru the 2nd period. So we got to watch 1.5 periods of hockey + intermission together. He was lounging on the couch, me on the floor. Every time I'd look at him, he'd just smile. That's when it HIT me. Where my friend is a fantastic toughtful boyfriend...we have a great friendship too. We were good friendly friends of friends when we started dating and things took off much quicker then either of us thought possible, so we didn't have the best friendship to fall back on, but its so nice to know its there. I've got a FRIEND within my boyfriend. Its great! :-)

So on my day off, I might go shopping (shocking I know), or out to lunch (it sucks, Shell's not home. Stupid girl thinks she can honeymoon 6 months after her wedding. I hope her & J have a blast in Hawaii and leave MI stress in MI!) I might swing by my work to finish up 10 minutes worth of mess, because I should go by Gma's and Gma's is like a mile from work. A bunch of we shall see with no real plan. RELAXING. To bad Mother Nature forgot its SPRING!

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

1 Comments:

At Sunday, April 08, 2007 4:59:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you had a nice weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home