The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Made To Love

Last night wasn't as fun for me, as it should have been. Blah. My friend and I are VERY different about our puncuallity. I am (almost) always on time. My friend is NOT! We got there 30 minutes late (with his sister already calling to find out where we were), so it just had me livid. I sit down next to my friend J. He's tapping his watching and looking at me (note, I'm LIVID, so I didn't say anything to anyone but just sat down)...J noticed real quick that I wasn't in a joking mood and says "Honey, I know its not your fault." in the sweetest sincerest manner. So, I was just crabby all thru dinner plus my food wasn't that good (and last time it was GREAT!), my 1st chocolate covered cherry martini was decent...the 2nd one was TERRIBLE! So, we leave dinner and everyone comes back here to play games. We played True Colors which was okay, but I like playing that better with my friends. Then we played Yatzee. J had never played before. FU*KER! Gets not 1 or 2 Yatzees...but 3!

J & Shell brought there dog (Comet) with them for game time. Comet is so fun. Makes me want a dog! Okay...not really. I like the fun part of Comet but its good for her to go home. Comet almost knocked my teeth out last night (she's a 7 month old black lab). I was on the ground playing with her and she hit me in the mouth. Didn't hurt or anything, just surprised me.

After everyone left, my friend and I were just laying out of bed (still in regular clothes, lights on, windows/doors open) talking. It was so nice to just whind down with him. Then, while laying there I realized we've been dating 6 months. That's a REALLY long time! So we talked about lots of fun things. About where we'd be without each other, did we ever see it lasting this long, where we see it going, how we need to work on spending more quality time together, etc. It was just sweet, fun, thought prevoking, relaxing, and loving.

I've got to figure out what I'm doing about softball season. I want to play REALLY badly...but I don't want to drive an hour+ one way to play (2-4 days a week). I just wish I had options down this way. Thinking about softball had me thinking about Red. That's when I remind myself that "Some of God's greatest gifts are unanswered prayers." This summer shall be interesting. I bet he'll be the sweetest thing now that I'm off the market.

I had crazy dreams last night.

1 had to deal with a wedding (it was J & Shell's wedding, but it was taking place now). The day of the wedding Shell was debating which veil to wear. A lace/crochet green and blue one, or a normal very plain white one. Then the limo, it wasn't big enough and I got "trapped" in the way front and got all clostrophibic feeling. Then during the time between the wedding and reception the wedding party was going to a Tigers game. We had a suite. But J, Shell, & I went up the wrong stairs, so we had to sit in the front row, but they were someone elses seats, so we sat there until they came. (Note: We are all in wedding garb).

The next dream was similar to a dream I had before...
(The previous dream...My Mom passes away and neither ST or SML will go to the funeral because they don't want to deal with each other)
Last nights dream...My Mom passes away and SML doesn't go to the viewing or the funeral. He really doesn't even acknowledge that my Mom just died. I go crazy telling him he's only acting this way because of his girlfriend. He has no reaction.

Last night, I had a great oppurtunity to invite Shell to Church and I totally blew it. There is always next time. God will open that door again.

Everything in life happens for a reason. Patience patience patience. I could go on and on with my mantras of life right now...but I won't.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home