The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, May 21, 2007

When I Get Where I'm Going

My friend's Mom is out of surgery. (I think I posted...she had her knee replaced). She's doing well. My friend thinks the hard part is over...having been thru the same surgery with family members 4 times...I know its just the beginning!

Work was interesting today. The cuts just keep coming. Friday was the first one I've been HAPPY about. I'm evil I know. The quality assurance person got the boot. Where she was a nice person, she was KNOWN to be 2 faced, didn't put in her 45 hours ever, AND when she was there she spent LOTS of time talking to a supervisior. So, like I said...I'm happy she's gone!

The Bachelor season finale is tonight. My pick is Tessa. Dancing with the Stars ends tonight or tomorrow...my pick is Apollo!

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home