The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Who I Am

I'm alive and basically well.

I've got a decent amount of stress going on, thanks to my Mom's family. As terrible as this is going to sound...just need to VENT.

As much as I adore some members of Mom's family, there are others that I HATE, that make my life (and my mom/dad/Jo's) hell, that my life will be better then they are dead. Its getting to the point that I almost want to break off ALL contact with ALL of Mom's family so I don't have to deal with the people that I can't stand, are making my life harder, etc.

Off to TOY's opening day of baseball soon. TOY's first year of real baseball (where kids pitch!) JM's opening day was last weeked, and then went to his game Monday too. JM amazes me! He's SO good! He plays an age group older then he has to and he's the smallest on his team and one of the best! And I'm not saying that because I'm his Aunt! Obviously, to be playing with older kids he's got to be better then most. He was the starting pitcher on Monday. 1st inning, the 3rd out was a strike out...the next inning, he struke out the side!

We've got a semi-busy stressful day today. Baseball, then shopping and getting stuff done, then we've got to set up for a party, then PARTY. I'll just be glad when I can start partying! I'm stressed about this party...but that's what I do. Chances are at 19:30 everything will be fine...but until then. AHHHH!

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home