The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, May 12, 2007

By His Wounds

Yesterday SUCKED. SUCKED. S-U-C-K-E-D! 24 hours later, I think my biggest problem with yesterday is I can't figure out WHY I snapped SO bad. The short version, they changed our CPU's at work and I LOST it! I was there for 2 hours and did maybe 15-20 minutes of work! I took a Xanax (but probably to late) and it just made things worse. I was a sobbing bitc*ing mess. I left at 08:00 and will try again Monday. I can't recall EVER flipping out so bad at a work situation. It just wasn't pretty.

How about my Tigers? They are off to a great start, leading the Central division again. Lets just hope on the last day they are in the lead this year!

Now...for the more important sport of the moment...How about my Detroit Red Wings playing in the Western Conf Finals?!!?!!?! We won game one! Yay! 7 more wins until Stanley comes home. To bad those Sabres fans can't say their team won game one. ;-)

JM's opening day for baseball is today. I'm planning on going. I hope (but doubt) my friend will come with me. Then we are off to Detroit Science Center to see a cool human exhibit. I haven't been to the Science Center in YEARS (like a good 15!)...so I'm hoping we really GO!

I'm annoyed with my Mom. Saturday and Sunday are my days to catch up on sleep. I didn't have my alarm set until 10:35 today (chances are likely I wouldn't make it that late...but still!). Mom felt a need to call me at 07:40. NICE. ERRRRRRRRRRRR!

Happy Saturday.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

1 Comments:

At Saturday, May 12, 2007 12:01:00 PM, Blogger Princess PinkLady said...

Eh. Bite me ;) Game two tonight.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home