The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Lone Ranger

I know the internet is crazy random place. I know my blog is on the internet. I know my blog is set to public. I've got a feeling that might changing. I don't want to change it, but some people are a little stalker like and that's annoying. I don't want to have to make this place an invitation only place...but I've got to do what's best for me. We shall see.

I'm happy to report that my friend's Mom got released from the hospital about 2 hours ago. YAY!

The A/C broke at work today. Shock shock. Happens like 10 times a year...but it sucks EVERY time. Of course, the hottest day so far (88) and the A/C dies. ERRRRRRRR.

I've been asked "When are you and your friend getting married?" a million times lately. Its getting old and almost annoying. I love him to pieces, I'd marry him a heartbeat...but I'm OKAY with NOT getting married anytime soon. I'm just not in a hurry. I don't feel my biologicial clock ticking at all. I wish I could explain it better...but yeah.

Have I mentioned I hate that Blogger won't let me change the time of the post?!?! Its aways WRONG! By an hour+

God is love!

2 Comments:

At Friday, May 25, 2007 5:46:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im happy to hear everything is going much better. Darryl & I are asked the same question "When are you guys getting married?" OFTEN (like 2-3 times when we see his family.)

 
At Monday, May 28, 2007 7:06:00 AM, Blogger Boobless Brigade Master said...

I used to reply, "Marriage is not in my future." The day someone asks me to marry them...I'll call everyone I know and tell them, "NOW...marriage is in my future." LOL.
It beat the heck out of the guy always replying, "Maybe someday."...as if he wasn't sure whether or not I was worthy and heaven forbid he be stuck with me if the 'right one' came along.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home