The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Friday, June 08, 2007

If I Have My Way

My gut says things aren't good.  I just can't pin point things, but things aren't good.  I feel likes its the beginning of the end.  Hopefully its just me being depressed and pissy...but yeah.

Today is Shell's birthday.  We are supposed to be going out, but right now I don't think I'm going because I would be ZERO fun to be around.

Tomorrow Shell & I are supposed to be going to Roe's house for a BBQ.  If I can find a way out of that...I'm taking it.  And then we have game night at Steph's house.  Don't want to go to that either.  I just want to go to a different house and just cry.  I don't want to be here right now.

I'll figure it out.  I'm stronger then I know.

God is love.

AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home