The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Sick Sick Sick

So, I'm still thinking about what to do about the stalker-ish blog activity going on. I think my plan is just to let it go. My blog, my life, get over it. Of course, its me and everything is subject to change.

My back itches, so I itched it was a screwdriver. I think I'm going 110% goofy on ya'll.

I keep wanting to blog about issues I have with one of my dearest friends (but I know they read here...at least, they used to). Its just starting to weight really heavy on me. Life has a way of break my heart...but I'm trying to believe things will work itself out.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home