The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Broken And Beautiful

I don't feel great.  Don't know if its allergies or the start of a cold (because it was 90 last week and 55 today!)...but it sucks.

I am so annoyed by people.  I'm sure cause I don't feel great, I'm annoyed more easily.  I'm annoyed with my friends right now.  People...GROW UP!

Major changes went down at work today.  Between 11:00-14:45, two coworkers (out of the say 10 I dealt with) got cused at by customers.  Its such a disaster.  I wish I had the confidence and wasn't so social-phobic to get out of that hell.  Thinking about it just makes me want to cry.  I wish people, anyone, understood the real disaster that lives within my head.

God is love!

AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home