The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, June 02, 2007

I'll Be Seeing You

Yesterday, by pure accident I came across pictures from my friend's wedding. Now, I am perfectly aware he's been married before. I've seen a picture or 2 of his ex-wife before. I knew he still had wedding pictures around somewhere. We were looking for something (we even went to Shell & J's house looking for it), and I was in the other computer room and yep...there they were. I looked at 1 picture (it was just his ex-wife) for about half a second and then got out of there...cause it was bugging me. I don't know why I'm bothered by it...but I am. My friend has no idea I saw it, and I'll keep it that way, I think.

I think my problem is I feel like I'll NEVER have that place in his life that his ex-wife had. I'll always be secondary to her. Blah. BUT...I have to remember they aren't together, and he loves me and wants to be with me. Yet...my negative head thinks if given the chance (note, ex-wife is remarried with a child) he'd try to get back with her in a heartbeat and leave me at the curb.

I'm hoping to go to Sam's Club today to get my new camera...but I'm not holding my breath.

Nothing planned, nothing to do this weekend. Blah. I hate being super busy, yet I hate having nothing to do!

God is love!

1 Comments:

At Sunday, June 03, 2007 8:16:00 AM, Blogger Boobless Brigade Master said...

Stop that negative thinking this minute missy! Him having pictures from his past is right up there with you going to visit ST. They are just pictures...you two love each other and want to be with each other...keeping repeating that in your head! Don't make trouble where there is none:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home