The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, June 16, 2007

The One Thing



I've been promising pictures since I have a new camera. I've put these up on my myspace...but I'll put them here too.

The one is my friend making breakfast. At this point, about 12 hours into having the camera he was getting tired of me taking pictures of him. The other one is ME just lounging around. My friend thought he needed to figure out how to use the camera too.

My friend is currently downstairs taking a nap cause he was having a Princess T type meltdown about breakfast this morning. We have no milk so he couldn't make eggs or crepes like he wanted to. Pancakes or waffles wouldn't do...neither would me offering to go get milk or to take him out to breakfast. His mood better turn around before the graduation parties. I hate when he acts like me. Its annoying. Does that mean I'm annoying?

We went out to dinner & Kohling last night. I did good. I spent less then $70. I got a birthday gift for JM, 3 tops & a pair of crop pants. Buying clothes is frustrating! It makes me mad at myself because I let myself put so much weight back on. But I'm over that. Clothes not being the same SIZE was the real annoying part! The crop pants I bought were a size 10 and fit well. I tried on other pants in a 14 and they didn't come close to fitting. I tried on some tops in mediums & they fit fine (I bought 2 medium tops & 1 large)...yet some extra larges were to small. I hate cloth shopping. Probably why when I find something I like I buy it in every color and wear my clothes until they are way out of sytle & worn out!

God is love!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home