The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, June 14, 2007

More

Things in life has calmed down since I typed last. It was a ROUGH weekend, to say the least. Saturday morning, I decided I needed to talk to my friend regarding his wedding pictures. I had a week to calm down about it. Plus, all of my readers knew about my issue, plus ST, Shell, Steph, and J. It wasn't fair to my friend. He was really understanding. We talked about it for a bit and were done with it. THEN we were going to Roe's BBQ. He couldn't/wouldn't get ready. He was driving me NUTS (note...he didn't go out for my friend/his sister-in-law Shell's birthday the night before). I was literally getting SICK TO MY STOMACH about it. He ended up getting ready but not without pissing me & J off. All was fine in the end. Had a good time at Roe's BBQ. I miss her SO much. Game night later, was fine.

Get home from game night & we are exhausted. I start to melt down about all the issues that have been bugging me. Basically he fell asleep after telling me we'd talk about things tomorrow & I cried myself to sleep. Well, Sunday came, I went to Church (which was great!!!), got home & it appeared like things were fine, but I knew they weren't. So, I was like "We need to finish talking". We sat at the top of the stairs (its one of my 2 favorite places in this house to just be/think). WOW. We were at the top of the stairs for much longer then either one of thought we would be. TALKING. TEARS. YELLING. You name it, it was there. Its nice because we both can only admit our faults. At one point, I got so upset, I was just DONE. What I was done with, I didn't know...but at that moment all crying, yelling, talking, being upset, etc was just DONE. At one point, my friend said something SO harsh, that cut to the core. Actually, its this line that just made me DONE. He said "I'll never love anyone as intensely as I loved exwife." Now, many hours later we were able to clarify that was just a piss poor word choice during a not that hot of a converstation. All is well & fine now...but its taking alot out of me to NOT walk out of this relationship in the moments of trial.

Onto other topics...I'll get to see my family 2 days in a row. Saturday is my little cousin's graduation party (Dad's side of the family). Sunday, Mom's side of the family is having a BBQ for Father's Day. I'm excited. Glad I only see them every so often though. I am VERY UPSET that my older sister and her children will not be attending any of the family activities. No wonder no one likes you, no wonder everyone treats you like an outsider, etc. I'll just stop with that.

Jax turned ONE on Monday. I haven't seen him in a few weeks (I've TRIED...TRUST ME!!!) I can't believe he's 1 already. That year FLEW by.

JM will be 12 tomorrow. SCARY stuff. He's just so cute, funny, sweet, & caring. I don't think anyone could ask for a better kid (well maybe one that did his homework and/or chores the 1st time he was asked...but yeah...he's 12). I'm so proud of him.

I was going to Cinicinnati next weekend to visit ST (& hit Kings Island) but that has been cancelled. Seems like EVERY time we plan a trip something comes up. The only trips that work are the ones that we plan on the fly. ST will be out of town for work. ERRRR.

Sunday is Father's Day. I thought of a great gift for my Dad. I'm all proud of myself. I'm getting him a subsription to Power & Motor Yacht magazine. He used to have one a few years ago but cancelled it because he doesn't do much for himself. I'm sick of the traditional Hawaiian print shirt he always wants/gets.

Mom is home from her week up north. She did great. I couldn't be happier! Now, I hope she just keeps it up thru this weekend, at least.

I want to go get dinner but my friend is napping. I hate when we nap/sleep at different times.

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home