The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Friday, June 22, 2007

Lifesong

So, my friend is gone for a few days. Okay, whatever...BUT of course, I get home from work today and the computer is jacked up! So, now all weekend I've got to deal with a jacked up computer. Hopefully he can fix it easily. If he has to spend a long time of his vacation fixing this device...he's NOT going to be happy. Its taking me 2 times as long to do things because nothing is how it used to be. I was planning on doing some scrapbooking tomorrow & Sunday...hopefully I can still get my pictures to print!

I've been very mentally unstable lately. I wish I knew why...but I don't. That's life. My Dad even caught on somehow, and is totally on my case again. He has called me every day lately. EVERY DAY. My Dad is not a phone person. Physically, I haven't been feeling great, so it takes a toll mentally, then the physical & mental healths just work together to make me feel terrible. I've cried not stop, over nothing. I would much rather do nothing then anything. Its been a roller coaster too. I'll think I'm doing better and BAM. Try again.

All my crazy mental issues aside, things are going very well with my friend. Last weekend he did great regarding spending time with my family. He's been doing a great job at the little things again, and he's just a sweetheart & I couldn't ask for more. Like I said, he's gone for a few days. He's on vacation of 11 days, so he decided to go visit family on the other side of the state for 4 days. Today, when I walked into our bathroom & his stuff was all off the counter, my heart sank (in some mushy girly way). That's when I really realized, I can't see my future without him by my side.

I was going to add pictures from last weekend (but see that part about this computer not working correctly) and my pictures aren't accessable. I'm NOT happy!

I MIGHT go out to my parents tomorrow so I can get the pictures I need off their computer. I bought a new 2.0GB Flash Drive so I can get them easily. Plus, it will give me lots of room to back my pictures up for awhile. It was on sale too! Happy girl.

Tonight, on night 1 of being alone...I watched the Tigers game (much more to come on them!), ordered pizza/salad, and rented a movie. They messed up my salad MAJORLY (but I didn't melt down over it!) I haven't watched my movie yet. I've got a ton of small household chores and crap I should do over the weekend...but we will see. I have NO real plans...and I LOVE it!

So, my beloved Detroit Tigers. I love them dearly. Always have, always will. They are off to a great start. Their offense is unstoppable! Now during last off season, they got rid of one of my favorite relievers. Jamie Walker is now with Baltimore & doing well. Now, that leaves (I'm just talking about pitching...cause my Tiger is Brandon Inge) my favorite starting pitcher Mike Maroth (who didn't get to play alot last year & none in the playoffs due to a injury that required surgery) and my favorites out of the bullpen...Jason Grilli and Wilfredo Ledezma. Ledezma got a few starts here & there last year & this year, covering for injuries & extra rest. WELL...my favorites of the Detroit Tigers pitching staff has gone to hell!! Starting on 06/20 Ledezma is now with the Atlanta Braves. On a happy now for Wil...Tigers played the Braves tonight. Wil got to pitch 1 inning & struck out the side! HA! I love when we let someone go & they come back to kick us! Then to make matters worse for ME...Maroth becmes a Cardinal. Blah. I understand the game & business of baseball...but for me, the fan. I'm not happy. We got Kenny Rogers back from the DL today (1st game of the season), so we needed to make room for him in the rotation. I know more Tiger pitching changes are coming because Nate Robertson will be off the DL next week. I just want things normal & steady. No one gets hurt, the bullpen starts doing better...and I'll be a real happy camper. If Grilli goes, I just might CRY!

God works in great ways! As I said, I've been a wreck lately. Wednesday, I had a bad headache & a bloody nose that wouldn't stop so I left work. Came home & just focused on relaxing (which I suck at!). I was just going up one crazy wall & down the next. WEEEEE. Not fun. Well, at about 19:20, I'm sitting on the couch (probably watching baseball) and my phone rings. Its a number that isn't in my phonebook (which I normally don't answer), but I answered without thinking about it. Its a man from the Church I've been attending (and have been struggling with feeling "at home" their). I've been filling out their welcome cards for months, with no one contacting me. I'm NOT the kind of person that is going to get involved without someone holding my hand at first. I go to Church sit alone, talk to no one, leave alone. Its what I do. Well, this guy called to see how I was doing, get to know me some, welcome me to the Church, gave me his home # to call him or his wife (he sounded old enough to be my Dad or older) if I need anything or someone to listen or pray with ever. I didn't think a lot about the call. My Mom then called 5 minutes later to check on me. I was telling her about the guy from Church calling and she was like "Amazing time. God knows you are in need." I was like "You are right. God's timing. God is good!" This man invited me to seek him out after the next service (he's very active in this large Church, he said any greeter would know him/his wife). I might just have to do that...but its a little outside my social box.

This is one long post. I'm still ANNOYED this computer is jacked up!!!!!!!

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home